AmazonBasics Snagless RJ45 CAT-6 Ethernet Patch Internet Cable
Quality internet connection is a necessity in today’s world. Part of the equation for that is quality ethernet cable. I ordered this AmazonBasics Snagless Ethernet Cable 5 Pack to use around the house with various electronics throughout our house that need to be hard wired like computers, printers, or routers.
We’re all aware of the Amazon name of course. The idea behind AmazonBasics is to provide highly rated products at low prices. They have everything from electronics, to pet supplies, to bedding and more. Visit the AmazonBasics store to see their entire selection of products.
This product has a male to male RJ-45 connector. It is available in 5 lengths: 3, 5, 7, 10, and 15 feet and five colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, and Off-White. You can also purchase a multipack of 5 different colors.
Each pack comes with five Cat-6 Ethernet patch Internet cables. The connectors are gold plated with bare copper conductors to improve signal integrity and resist corrosion. Damage when plugging and unplugging is avoided by the snagless plug design.
See all Reviews in our Product Review Portal.
AmazonBasics Snagless Ethernet Patch Internet Cable Review
My experience with these cables have been so far, so good. I’ve only had three of them in service for a few weeks, but they work and hold a gigabit connection on my Unifi access points (which is the reason I bought them).
The cables I was using previously kept dropping back to a 10/100 connection, these have been able to keep me connected at gigabit speeds.
We’ll see if that lasts, but for now I’m happy.
If you found my review helpful in your decision to purchase the AmazonBasics Snagless RJ45 Cat-6 Ethernet Patch Internet Cable – Pack of 5 – 5-Foot, White, please give me a vote. This helps me find out which products to continue reviewing.
UPDATE: 4/20/2020 – Five months later, they’re still in use and working perfectly.
Purchase AmazonBasics Ethernet Cables and More
If You Liked This Post
Here are some other posts we think you may enjoy!
- Converting 4-pin CFL to LED
- Entryway Closet Refresh
- ShaggyMax “Screen Protector”
- DSC Sensor Battery Replacement
- Tesla Model 3 – Integrated SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Installing a Genie 1055 Garage Door Opener
- Unlocked Galaxy S20 WiFi Calling Issues
- Channels DVR: Remapping Channel Numbers
- Home Assistant: Updating with Custom Components
- Adding CYA to a Pool
- Ecobee: Customizing Hold Modes in Home Assistant
- AmazonBasics Snagless Ethernet Cable
- LK Screen Protector for Google Pixel 3 Tempered Glass
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio: Tesla Model 3 Install
- UESWILL Hard Shell Case for MacBook Pro